Thursday, July 21, 2011

Get in my Belly!

For me, the hardest part of any fitness plan is the diet. I can't tell you how much I hate limiting what I eat...especially when it comes to treats. Man, I love me some cookies...and chocolate...and pretty much anything when the main ingredient is sugar. The thing is, I feel so much better when I'm not eating all that junk! I don't know why it is so hard to avoid when I know how much better I feel. Anyway, the last two weeks have been great as far as working out goes, but my diet needs some work for sure. Now that I have nearly two weeks of exercising behind me, I am really going to focus on eating better. There is no way I will totally cut out sugar, but I am going to do my best to limit it to only once or twice a week and I am also going to work on portion control when it comes to all other food. I tend to eat until stuffed at meals rather than until satisfied. So, those are my new goals. It's going to be great! I'm going to feel and look great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment